sv GRACE HARWAR
Yard Number 69, was named GRACE HARWAR when launched on Saturday, 14/09/1889 by William Hamilton & Co Port Glasgow , for W. Montgomery, London..
GRACE HARWAR was scrapped on 1935
Ship Type: Steel ship
Ship's Role: Cargo
Tonnage: 1807 g / 1750 net
Length: 266.7 feet
Breadth: 39.1 feet
Draught: (Depth 23.5 feet)
W. Montgomery, London.
1913: Rederi A/B Delfin, Helsinki.
1916: Gustav Erikson, Mariehamn.
1889: Registered London.
1916: Blown ashore at Mobile in a hurricane. Salvaged and later sold to Capt Gustav Erikson who sailed her for 20 years. Sold for £2150.00 for breaking up at Charlestown on the Firth of Forth.
Photo supplied by John Ward
Previous update by John Ward~McQuaid